Monday, September 17, 2012

Halloween 2012


OK, so it's been a long, long while since my last post. I think it's because I am a fledgling blogger who would like to create a really great blog and am feeling a little overwhelmed . It's learning how to balance and I don't think I have mastered the art of it yet. I think about it all the time. How do I balance being a wife, mother, and a nurse(working 30-40 hours weekly) while volunteering, hosting play dates, maintaining a household,keeping up with friends and trying to create great projects to share with the blogging community. ( I am exhausted thinking about it:| ! )

       The answer.....I just have to dedicate the time like everything else I do. Half an hour every night (or at least a few days a week) should start me on the blogging path. There are just too many great ideas that I would like to share with everyone. Especially in this time of economic crisis, I have some inexpensive ideas to make your Halloween fun and affordably creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment